We have the pleasure to announce that the rope manufacturer FSE Robline renewed its support of the Moth class and will be sponsor for the event.
Update 16-Jul-2013 …
With 34 entries already registered we expect to break the 35 entry mark.
A lot of valuable, sought after prices are waiting for all participants.
Some sailors will arrive early on Thursday, July 25th to get in some training sessions.
NOR (english short form – only for your convenience in doubt the German text has precedence)
- Host Club: Segelclub Walchensee e.V. – SCLW
- Schedule of Events: Friday, July 26th – Sunday, July 28th 2013Friday 11:000 AM Skippers Meeting, First Race Starts 02:00 PM.
- Scheduled Races: 11
- Closing Date: July 20th 2013
- Registration Fee: 65 € (only 60 €, if payed before end of registration)
- Payment: Electronic transfer: Kreissparkasse Garmisch-Partenkirchen, IBAN: DE37703500000000144428, BIC: BYLADEM1GAP
- Online Registration or at Jochen Heydolph, Riesenfeldstrasse 50, 80809 München, phone: 089-35657632, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rules: The regatta will be governed by the current rules, as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS)
- Disclaimer: It is the competitor’s decision to enter the event or to start and continue in any race. Competitors shall accept that their participation is at their exclusive risk in every respect. Every Competitor has to sign a disclaimer at the race office before the first start.
- Insurance: All competing boats shall have a minimum third party insurance cover of 1.500.000 €.
- Parking: For a little daily charge at the teleferic “Herzogenstandbahn” opposite the Club. No parking at the Club.
- Accomodation: Tourist Info Walchensee, phone: 08858-411, www.walchensee.de. Camp ground Lobisau Walchensee, phone: 08858-929168
- Special Details: Lake Walchensee in his entirety including his shore areas are under landscape protection. We therefore ask for scrupulous cleanliness. The island Sassau in the lake is under nature conservation and must not be entered.
For Your Entertainment